EFFECTIVE RODENT PEST CONTROL PROGRAM
- Signs and tell tails that you have a rodent infestation.
- WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GET RID OF RODENT INFESTATION QUICKLY?
- HOW TO ELIMINATE RODENT INFESTATION?
- THREE MONTH RODENT PROGRAM
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GET RID OF RODENT INFESTATION QUICKLY?
Apart from damaging your property, rodents carry diseases that can be harmful to humans. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warns that rats and mice can spread over 35 diseases, which can be transmitted through handling rodents, contact with their feces, urine, or saliva, or even bites.
HOW TO ELIMINATE RODENT INFESTATION?
The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention recommended THREE EFFECTIVE WAYS to eliminate rodent infestation.
- Eliminating food sources: Make sure to store food in sealed containers and clean up any spills or crumbs immediately.
- Sealing entry points: Rodents can fit through even the tiniest of holes, so seal any gaps or cracks in your walls, windows, doors, and foundation.
- Trapping rodents: Setting traps can be an effective way to catch rodents, but it’s essential to use them correctly and dispose of the pests safely.
In conclusion, effective rodent pest control is essential to keep your home or business safe and healthy. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact Causey’s Pest Control for a comprehensive solution to keep your property rodent-free.
SEAL UP! + CLEAN UP! + TRAP UP! = RODENT FREE HOME
Are you experiencing a rodent infestation in your home or business?
Don’t let it get out of control and compromise your health and safety!
Causey’s Pest Control offers an effective three-month rodent pest control program to help you eliminate these pesky pests for good.
Our three-month program is designed to keep your property rodent-free and is backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Our Technician will inspect the property on each service to determine if and where mice or rats are getting in and develop a customized plan.
From that point forward the Technician will implement a variety of techniques which include baiting, trapping and different methods of exclusion to seal up entry points and to prevent rodents from going back in.
Our Technician will continually inspect and trap for THREE-MONTH period to make sure that your rodent infestation has been taken care of.
So, if you’re dealing with a rodent infestation, don’t hesitate to contact Causey’s Pest Control.
We are here to help you get rid of rodents and keep your property safe and healthy.